Many thanks for visiting our website! Thank you even more for your desire to contribute a guest post to Hifazet.
We absolutely like reading your blog posts on parenting and always learn something! Sponsored posts and content on products related to parents and children are also invited. Hifazet is an online community for all parents and experts on parenting. We hope that every item we publish teaches our readers something new and gives them confidence that they are doing a fantastic job as parents.
If you want to offer parenting tips, ideas, strategies, personal experiences or publish your sponsored/ products post, you are at the correct place! We seek guest posts for all of our parenting areas.
Looking to submit an idea for a guest post? Guest posts on parenting are invited. Please contact us by email at email@example.com. Prior to submitting your article, we’d love to hear your ideas!
Publish Your Blog Posts on Parenting with Us
We welcome contributions from inexperienced parents to specialists on parenting methods and child development.
Parenthood is a great aspect of life that sadly does not come with an instruction manual.
By offering readers with a variety of personal narratives and expert parenting guidance, we satisfy a variety of their requirements.
Guidelines for Guest Posts Submission
We accept and publish only unique and unpublished guest posts articles that bring value to our readers and pertain to families/parenting.
Please read these guidelines before submitting a guest post.
- Your content must connect in some manner to parenting/families.
- Your parenting guest article must be unique and pass a plagiarism check.
- You can add maximum 2 backlinks within an article.
- To write for us, your blog post on parenting must be at least 800 words.
- Please add subheadings and space between paragraphs to improve the article’s readability.
For emphasis, you can italicize, bold, or underline.
- Please ensure that the article’s title does not exceed 65 characters, and that each paragraph has between 150 and 200 words.
- Please add a brief bio/description of yourself along with a headshot or image when you write for us so that we can develop a profile for you as an expert/blogger. Or inform us if you wish to assign it to one of our writers.
- Include hyperlinks to the statistics and research you’ve used to show credibility. We will also connect to your preferred website if it pertains to parenting or families.
We accept sponsored posts.